Friday, April 18, 2014

Barca in photos

Hello everybody!

This week has been a busy one, even though I'm not returning to work from my sick leave until next friday. It's amazing how much stuff you can put on your schedule when all you have is free time! 

Today I finally got my beloved Olympus PEN Mini E-PM2 (which I can highly reccomend if you're looking for a good compact camera) to synch with my MacBook. I'm not sure what the problem was, but it seems to have solved on it's own. So now I finally have the opportunity to share some pictures from last weekends trip. The wineyard was beautiful and the wines excellent! I'm not gonna bore you with anymore babbling and am just gonna let you enjoy the pictures. Here you go! 























Have a great Easter weekend everybody! This is going to be a busy weekend for me as my bestie's coming home for Easter and we'll finally get to celebrate her engagement to her prince charming. All sorts of other more or less traditional family events are also on the schedule, so lots of fun on the way! I'll be sure to post some photos of our Easter Decor later.

xx,

H

No comments:

Post a Comment